Mint and Onion Chutney
- 4 medium onions, chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- About 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- About 3 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- About 1 to 3 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice, as desired for taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Water, as needed for consistency
- Add in ingredients in the bowl of a blender, and blend until the ingredients are pureed, adding water as needed for desired consistency.
- Chutney can be made ahead of time 2 days in advance. Bring chutney to room temperature before serving.
Cultivate to Plate http://www.cultivatetoplate.com/